Thursday, March 17, 2011

Final task?

Ha! I wish!

No such luck. I'm about to write a list of stuff going on the truck. This chore is (I hope & pray) my last task for Thursday night before the movers arrive tomorrow at 8 a.m.

There's PLENTY more stuff to do after that to get mom out of Dodge, but I'm focusing only on what's right in front of me. As you can see in the photo, that amounts to the pen and paper in my lap as I prepare the inventory. (Yes, those ARE rubber ducky pajamas I am wearing.)

Inventory, you ask? Why, yes. Have I failed to mention that we are phenomenal control freaks in this family?

My mom instructed me earlier today that once we had everything packed, we needed a list of everything going on the truck. And then we needed to photocopy it for the driver and fax a copy to my sister.

Did you get all that?

Well, don't worry. I did. I think the only person a control freak ever really trusts in such circumstances is a fellow control freak. So my mom picked the right person to carry out these wishes: me.

So I better get started. The moving truck will be here all too soon & I have a pretty good idea of the epic meltdown that could occur if we are lacking said list!

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment